| One of the ideas that was discussed in the chapter is that the primary tool for our culture to access popular information is through the internet. We do less reading of books and more reading of news articles online. I think most of us, especially those of us that are in this class and those of us who attend a university, can agree that we get news information more often from the Internet than from books or newspapers. That is absolutely the truth for me. I try hard to be sure that unless I have checked a reputable news agencies website that I don’t spread any news. I think the amount of untruths read are much higher when the primary source is the internet but it is totally possible to get as much quality news form the internet as we do from the television or newspapers. |
Blog Archive
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Final Post! YAY it's almost SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment